ŠKODA Tour de Conamara Postponed to 2022
In the interest of public health and based on the current levels of uncertainty around events, the 2021 ŠKODA Tour de Conamara is being postponed to Saturday 28th May. This decision is taken in the best interest of cyclists, marshalls, the event team and the host communities across Connemara. We hope that all will be back to normal at that stage, allowing us to cycle safely together and deliver a fantastic ŠKODA Tour de Conamara 2022 experience for all cyclists.
All participants who have registered for the 2021 event will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled event. Cyclists will be provided with a three day window to cancel their registration until between the 24th and 26th February. After this date cyclists can still transfer their place to another cyclist.
• Cyclists who have registered for the event have a 3 day window to cancel their registration and receive a refund of the event registration fee of €48. This extends from Wednesday 24th to Friday 26th February 2021. The offer is limited to this time period and will not apply after February 26th.
• This represents the third opportunity we have provided for cyclists to claim their refund for the event. It is entirely the responsibility of cyclists to manage their registration and monitor email communications in respect of the postponed event.
• When this refund period is closed we will continue to facilitate the transfer of places between cyclists as we have always done.
• This still must be arranged between cyclists who MUST advise eventmaster of change of participant details. (email support at eventmaster.ie to receive the transfer form). If a transfer is made without notifying eventmaster, that entry is considered void and the cyclist is not registered for the event. Unless we have the details of the transfer between cyclists, the person in receipt of the transferred place is not viewed as part of the event and not entitled to the services / supports of the event.
• An email is issued to all registered cyclists with relevant details.
• For further information on how to manage your booking please click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssyiTkup-uw&feature=youtu.be