Cycle the Classics with the ŠKODA Celtic Cycle Series 2019
This year if you register for the ŠKODA Tour de Conamara and ŠKODA Ring of Clare Cycle you are entered into a draw to win a trip for two to take part in one of the world’s most famous cycle events – the Tour of Flanders or the Paris Roubaix cycle sportive. The winner will choose which event they want to cycle in 2019. All you have to do is sign up for both events by the end of January and you are automatically included in the draw.
These cycles are among the biggest sportives in the world and rich in the history of cycling. The event you take part in is down to your choice of whether you want to tackle the cobbles of Flanders or cycle into Roubaix and finish in the iconic Roubaix Velodrome where some of the biggest names in cycling have tasted glory.
Prize details in 2018 – 2019 details to be confirmed
Option 1: Paris Roubaix
3 nights in Ibis Lille Roubaix Centre for 2 people, bed & breakfast.
2 entries to Paris Roubaix Sportive with transfers from Roubaix to the start in Busigny
Option 2: Tour of Flanders
3 nights in Parkhotel in Kortrijk for 2 people, bed & breakfast.
2 entries to the 130km Tour of Flanders sportive.
Sign up from January 1st and you could be cycling the famous cobbles of Belgium.
The prize is delivered in conjunction with sportivebreaks.com who provide a full programme of international sportives that you can take part in at any time of the year. Visit www.sportivebreaks.com for more details of the options available and more information on the Tour of Flanders and the Paris Roubaix Sportives.
Terms & Conditions
• Winner will be announced on February 1st 2019
• Prize does not include flights and the winner is responsible for their own transport.
• No cash alternative is available.
• Prize relates to 2019 events and cannot be postponed to a later date or other events promoted by sportivebreaks.com
• Winner of the prize must nominate the event they will take part in within 5 working days of being selected.
• The winner of the prize must agree to announcement of their name as the prize winner on social media and digital platforms.