The ŠKODA Tour de Conamara 2019 will be held on Saturday 25th May 2018 starting and finishing in Clifden, Connemara. The event offers participants the choice of 140km or 80km routes (view routes) and will travel through some of the finest coastal, lakelands, valleys and mountainous landscape in Ireland.
Registration is open to the public on 1st January 2019. If you took part in one of the ŠKODA Celtic Cycle Series events in 2018 you will have an option to register for the event before it opens up to the public. You will receive a priority registration code in December by email to use up by December 31st
Last year the event was sold out in 48 hours so get ready for January 1st to make sure you don’t miss out.
The entry fee for the event is €40 per cyclist. If you are not a member of Cycling Ireland you will have to pay for a day licence. This is a €5 fee payable to Cycling Ireland. The entry fee is subject to online booking charges.
Your 2019 registration fee will include:
- 2019 SKODA Tour de Conamara gift* subject to llimited number of early entries
- Access to on route feed stations
- Access to on route refuel stations
- Bike and medical back up supports
- 2019 Finishers Medal
- Finishers BBQ & Cyclists Massage Area
- Entry to three monthly draws for great cycling prizes
- SKODA Pasta party with bike mechanic for final bike tune ups
- A great day out in Connemara!
To keep up to date or for more details please visit our news section or follow us on Facebook or Twitter for more frequent event updates. www.facebook.com/tourdeconamara or www.twitter.com/tourdeconamara
ARE YOU READY FOR CONNEMARA?
Date: Saturday 25th May 2019
Host Town: Clifden, Connemara, Co. Galway
Distance: 140km or 80km
Time: 2018 Cycle Starts at 9.30 am for 140km route and 10.30 am for the 80km